Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Halls.

Pinguefy

Originally, I had built my Dojo solely for the purpose of Research. Now that I had completed all of the available research, I decided it was a good time to satisfy my OCD and make the dojo look nicer. 

The first step was creating a two Grand(est) clan halls connected by a cross connector. 

My method was this: Connect a cross connector the existing default clan hall. Attach a reactor to the eastern side (assuming the clan hall was in the north). Create a Great Hall in the south part of the cross connector. Destroy the default clan hall. Create a Greater Hall in the place of the original hall. Destroy the Great Hall upon its completion. Create a Grand Hall in place of the Great Hall and so on.

To me, this seems like it would work. However, I quickly ran into a problem. The first steps had gone off without a hitch, I was able to get rid of the original hall and currently have a Great and Greater hall opposite of each other. However, I could not destroy the Great Hall to make space for the Grand Hall for the reason that it was a "prerequisite for other structures." This is understandable, but I didn't have this problem with destroying the original clan hall, which confuses me.

I'm at a loss of what to do. I thought of incorporating all of the halls into a build, but that would require me to build basically two of every hall for it to be acceptable and is honestly a waste of time and resources. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

While I'm on the topic, is it possible to create, say another Grandest Hall from an existing Grandest Hall? Or would I have to keep a Grand Hall lying around for me to create two?