The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Dare You &!$$ Of Our Motherf***** Princess!

Gekker

I always find it funny when people use "how dare you" in a video game post. Starting my hopes that there are british gentleman with monocle playing with us.

"Thou dares to harrrrrras upon my beloved beings, tis action will cost tarastrialistic amounts dear DE. One cannot stand with a mistake like yours, we will cast our revenge on thou heads and hit you with the force of the oh ho loyal sun. Fear my actions dear DE

Regards, Sir Eduard Willinkton III Charmer. "

CAAAAPSSS LOOOOOCK

I always find it funny when people use "how dare you" in a video game post. Starting my hopes that there are british gentleman with monocle playing with us.

"Thou dares to harrrrrras upon my beloved beings, tis action will cost tarastrialistic amounts dear DE. One cannot stand with a mistake like yours, we will cast our revenge on thou heads and hit you with the force of the oh ho loyal sun. Fear my actions dear DE

CAAAAPSSS LOOOOOCK

That just makes it better :P

CAAAAPSSS LOOOOOCK

I do say good sir you are making quite the articulate and accurate conjecture concerning the hilarity of posh gentlemanly gamers. 

Ta ta.