Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Have Information On The Hek?

Cwierz

They buffed it, It now has 174 base damage.

26 impact

113 puncture

35 slash

25% status chance.

Amazing, thank you kind sir.

So now with the way accelerated blast works you should be getting an extra 500-750 damage to puncture.

Edited by Cwierz

They buffed it, It now has 174 base damage.

26 impact

113 puncture

35 slash

25% status chance.

Wait WHAT! STATUS CHANCE! And just went I decided that the drakgoon was my favourite shotgun... now the hek is worth using again! I still have my hek formaed twice... DAMN IT DE! LOL... just when I thought i had my shotgun decided... k hek for grineer, drakgoon for derelicts... lol...

I was kind of wondering about the status chance as well....it wasn't mentioned in the update notes. But the status chance on ALL of my weapons (except melee) has increased to the point where it is now actually worth buffing! I took a screen yesterday of my hek (a friend didn't believe the dmg I was quoting him) and did one here just now.

Before update 12
2014-02-04_00001_zps702a09fc.jpg

After update 12
2014-02-05_00004_zps2d3e4328.jpg

As you can see, the damage was significantly increased (4 formas on this). The arrangement of elements is different, but are the same levels (so everything will fit). But the status chance blew my mind!!!! Experimenting, I noticed that adding and removing elemental mods changed the status chance significantly. I don't think this was intended...but it's cool for sure....they'll probably nerf it pretty quick I think. Notice the status chance on the after pic is 48.2% :D

Edited by R1chard69