Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Editing

GunerXX

Im very hopeful someone other than me has said this already (cause this seems EXTREMELY basic common sense to me), but if not here goes.

Why the hell cant we Edit our Dojo layout via a MAP TOPDOWN VIEW and click and drag FINISHED ROOMS to different locations and then push a button to FINALIZE and have the dojo kick out everyone thats in it currently, rebuild it, and then make it open again?

Your current dojo editing system is atrocious.

This would be extremely helpful. A top down map would make lives so much easier XD and you could choose what floor and imagine even selecting a room you want to go to and it puts a marker there, that would be great.

This would be extremely helpful. A top down map would make lives so much easier XD and you could choose what floor and imagine even selecting a room you want to go to and it puts a marker there, that would be great.

or at the very least, when you push M to view the big map make important rooms labled. like "Tenno Research Lab" or T.R. Lab for short. there is enough space to do it...

• 3 weeks later...

Im very hopeful someone other than me has said this already 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/184641-dojo-placement-and-editing/  I just recently made this so its still near the top of the list, odd how u missed that :P

But yea top down view does sound alright and alot easier to get the scale and design down they way u want it. If anyone has played The Quest for Mighty Loot, that kinda room building would be good.