The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm New - Hello Everyone!

(PSN)SkillerOwner

Hello everyone

i just started this game one week ago, and i'm currently on Jupiter, Loki with MK1-Braton, Lato and Amphis.

At the beginning, it was quite hard to understand the game, because i thought you won't get other items without spending money. Now i know where i have to farm, but there are some questions i want to know and if you like, you could answer it:

- I want another Warframe, but i only have the Rhino helmet and Valkyre Helmet and Banshee Chassis. How do i get the other pieces? Farming the boss?

- I always join random games. Sometimes its good to play with "pro's" but sometimes i found some.. yeah, unfriendly players (like in any other game) So if someone could help me or knows a Guild, let me know :)

- Which Weapons do you like? I really don't know which weapon i should get, because i'm feeling really like a big newbie. If you have any advice for me, just tell me.

Edit: Now, i'm reading about clans, events and other stuff,,but i don't get it :p

At the end: I really like this game and i'll continue it - Wish you a nice time playing this game!

Greetings

SkOw

Edited by (PS4)SkillerOwner

Hey, welcome to the game :)

Rhino is farmed from Fossa, keep doing the runs and he will drop all 3 compnets you need. Banshee is now in the clan Dojo, and Valkyre is from the boss in Jupiter Alad V, so keep running him for her compentants as well.

As for weapons, Go farm Vor for the seer Pistol, cracking sniper pistol with great damage and easy to get. I personally love the bows and the Drakgoon, and use them alot, secondary wise it was the seer till I got the twin wraiths but is now the Akmagnus which is amazing but can take alot to get when you start out so I would say get the seer and ditch the Lato (but dont sell unless its rank 30, all adds to mastery ;) )

And dont worry about unfriendly players, you get them, but you also get some great players willing to chat and help out if they can.

And Have fun Tenno.

Edited by Overseer456

Welcome, fellow Tenno.

The replies from folks have pretty much covered your questions, with hope...but find any one of us in-game and we can try walking you through things.  Wanted to pass along greetings, and wishes for successful missions!

~ Ishixia, Valkyr

Greetings! :D Enjoy the game! 

For the first bit, yes, you just need to keep rinsing and repeating the boss to get all of the parts. Banshee doesn't have a boss, though, so for her you will need to join a clan now (unless she still drops randomly in addition to being in the Dojo -- someone else will have to confirm).

As for which weapon to get, I would advise just building everything you can and leveling it up to 30. This will give you 3000 Mastery Exp per Weapon and Mastery will let you access more stuff. 

Edited by TheSeannachaidh