Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Ideas To Improve Warframe As A Whole.

Torguish

So yeah, i was thinking about this new update and i think i've got the things labeled down it needs:

Also, feel free to tell me your own additions. I will add them to the list as i see fit. Let's make one huge list for improvements! [Only minor and necessary changes/fixes: NO WEAPONS, NEW WARFRAMES, SKILLS ETC, with the exception of the Trading/Auction house :3]

Fusion additions:

1: Sell multiple mods at the same time.

I did know about SHIFT + CLICK :|

2: Marketplace has to have basic set of skills and for every Warframe.

- Cannot be used to upgrade each other, obviously.

- You can block etc, so shield and health mods need to be dropped frequently, not needed in the marketplace.

3: Able to fuse already equipped MODs

- This is a MUST_HAVE.

4: ''Trash bag'' where you throw your mods.

- Would include ''sell all'' button.

5: Search bar.

- Multiple pages of MODS and hard to remember all the names -> fixed.

- Could be searched also with characteristics and letters ''Vita..'' & ''Freeze damage'' etc..

6: ''Fuse duplicates'' button.

7: When fusing a weaker duplicate to a stronger one, you get the stronger one + the weaker one in that order.

- Eliminates ''whoops, there goes my more powerful MOD'' accidents.

Trading/Auction house:

1: Would eliminate a huge burden off grinding.

- Not to mention when people get different mods, you can change them between friends, getting the most benefit out of the grinding.

2: Better and self evolving economy between the players.

- Right now the credits go around the player and the game, which is bad because that encourages grind in a really, really horrible way.

- Increase in the ''community'' feel. The game needs that right now.

3: Eliminate a huge chunk of the ''luck'' aspect.

- It's also about your business skills.. :P

- If you have friends, they can help you out.

- Players will help other too, a lot more.

4: An alternative for making money.

- Business = money.

- Money = happy players.

- Happy players = Money for DE.

5: More reasons to farm Blueprints for weapons you already have!

- You can eg. Heat Sword or Pistol Scavenger to other players!

Endless defense addition:

1: A bot/thing that collects the ammo from the whole map to 1 box/chest.

- I think the biggest reason for FPS drops is the amount of stuff falling all around the map. This would eliminate this problem, maybe.

- You could use the chest to replenish your ammo between the rounds.

- Cleaner enviroment!

2: You actually get every single ''prize'' from every 5 rounds. Not just the one you leave from.

- 1 to 5 mods won't be a big deal and you've worked for them.

- Encourages people to staying, instead of leaving because they got something they want.

- No real reason to give only 1 MOD/5 rounds. I mean really. Think about it.

Other additions:

- Passive leveling for weapons and Warframes. Meaning stats get better per level just a little bit.

Edited by Torguish

I agree that we need some kind of auction house/ability to trade. It just makes the community interact in a helpful way. I really like the Idea of warframes getting slight boosts when they level up. It's kinda frustrating to notice that your Warframe that you spent some money/grinded to build still has 100 shile and 125 ish life.

I think the value of the items you oculd make out of blueprints needs to be increased. Maybe not an increase in their base but make their sell value more the higher their rank is. Right now it is pretty much pointless to build multiple of the same items since the cost to make them is much higher than their sell value.

I think the value of the items you oculd make out of blueprints needs to be increased. Maybe not an increase in their base but make their sell value more the higher their rank is. Right now it is pretty much pointless to build multiple of the same items since the cost to make them is much higher than their sell value.

Hmmm... interesting point..