The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enjoying Your Birdframe?

AfroGamerNinja

Having a blast. Doesn't need aviator. Turbulence is plenty. Dive bomb needs some work. Tornado is a great cc. And her flight type skill is so addictive. She is not for dps though. Also tornado is magnetic soooo ya

Edit: she is very floaty when she jumps

Edited by ZBreaker

how much damage are you going to take when zooming around at high speeds? The grineer have a hard enough time hitting a grounded target if you're moving too fast. Now make them arch their backs and do that to you when you're flying.

DE said you could change the element of the tornado by shooting it with different effects. How well does this mechanic work? Can someone tell me? I'm not buying her so it will be a few days before I find out.

Exactly as said, but it dosent work if you are not hosting.

Jumping with her makes me "hmm when am i going to land?!?" a bit less float or ability to maneuver towards the ground would help, tbh in my opinion the float is unnecessary.

i think they made her floaty on both the rais and the fall right? maybe they should make her floaty on only the fall

There are two reasons why Aviator is hilariously useless:

1. You're not going to be in the air long enough for it to even remotely matter.

2. When you are in the air, you go ridiculously fast (Tail Wind), meaning nothing can realistically hit you anyway.

Sure, you can buff Tail Wind with duration, but point 2 still applies - nothing will hit you. Even if we ignored the speed, you can't change the direction of Tail Wind while it's activated, making for a straight flight path which seems to be the hardest for enemies to deal with (as opposed to flying around in circles or what have you, where their shots is more likely to hit you somewhere in your path). And if you reduce the duration of Tail Wind, you're going to have the problem that it's extremely hard to time repeated uses of it just right to not just fall down.

Somewhat related thread (shameless plug): https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/173135-tail-wind-use-while-active/