Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Table 2.0

corpuskiller20

Why don't we replace the credit caches and Cores with various Tower Keys? These keys would act as both placeholder drops and continue the flow if Void farming. That way it'd be either Forma, Prime parts, or keys. Nothing more, and nothing less. You guys are already implementing key rewards but I think you should go all the way with the concept.

That's just how I would like it anyway.

So, this would be the reason I received a Common-3 Fusion core from a T3 Capture then? (I already more or less have every prime based blueprint/component from the T3 capture tables)

I agree though, at its current state it definitely isn't good enough considering what I got (I also think it paid out 6 Oxium and  2,000 credits as well, but as far as rewards go that bundle isn't exactly reflective of a T3 capture).

Going to hold off from doing Void missions for a while until there are some revisions/updates/changes/fixes to the existing alt-reward system--especially since the alt reward doesn't seem to factor in people who might not have Prime blueprint/component stuff (I was bringing a friend through void and he didn't have any of the void rewards).

That being said, thanks for communicating the issues to us.

If you get a credit reward rather than a BP then the amount needs to be reasonably high as most prime BPs sell for 3.5k credits.

As said by many already, getting credits, fusion cores, or void keys, as void missions rewards makes absolutely NO sense, and there is NO WAY anyone is going to convince me it was done on purpose (and I'm not sure why any dev would try).

The entire point of doing void missions is to get stuff that is obtainable only in the void. If i wanted keys, cores, or credits (besides, selling duplicate parts of prime stuff gives more credits than the credits rewards themselves), i would be playing standard missions.

Keys have really no place as rewards in void missions, and it makes normal missions more or less useless. Cores and credits COULD stay as void rewards but, they'd have to be very low% and they would have to be obscenely good, ie, the core should always be a rare5 and the credits should be like a 30-50k cache... but, honestly, I'd rather not have them as void rewards at all, cause as i said, I'm not there for those things.

you better remove fusion cores and credit caches from the drop tables and resources. Why can't you people understand that getting keys is already too much of a hassle? IT'S NOT ENJOYABLE TO GET FUSION CORE AFTER SPENDING 2 HOURS FARMING A T3 EXTERMINATE KEY!

Its better than yet another duplicate BP that can only be sold for credits.

Those rewards are not in the table itself, they are in a table to be given out if the normal reward duplicates something you already have.

If you're going to give resources as awards, they should be O-cells, and in a decent quantity.

If you're going to give fusion cores as a awards, make sure they're always big ones.  (You could bring back Rare 10s, for example.)

And if you want to put keys in the table, give them out in 3-packs per reward and it might be reasonable.

(There's no excuse for credit rewards on the single-reward missions at all.)

(And speaking of that, why not let Capture missions give a second reward when you capture both targets?  Right now there's no particuar reason to care what happens after you've caught the first one.)

Token system, Token System, Token System, Token System.

Why is this so hard to add into the void? No matter how many times you adjust, tweak and change the drop tables, We're going to keep bashing head first into the same ol' "Too many items, can't get what I want from the void."

Because Token systems are crap and some people don't like them (I think you can guess where I stand on them).

Ran 10 T2 captures with my clanmates just now (not counting about 30+ runs on capture before U12)

According to https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172911-prime-gear-drop-locations/ there's a chance of orthos prime blade being dropped

Now I have 4 orthos prime handles and about 3 strings for paris prime. As someone in my group said now we're ready for nunchuks prime deployment T_T

Seriously DE this is too much

Lost 1.5 hours for this crap unneeded prime gear. Now I just have a bad mood and a headache.

Thank you all very much for your candid (and well articulated) feedback. It echos conversations that Scott and I have about this particular element of the game.

I appreciate you taking the time to read and write back.

I'm pretty close to a fix that will eliminate the crap rewards part, yet keep most of the other goals in check. Coming soon to a Hotfix near you.