Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Respawn Checkpoints?

zMeul

after my wery first few matches and the consequest deaths I soon discovered that there is no repawn system in place

when your respawn tickets are consumed you are forced to just wait and look at the rest of the team as the go to the end to get the reward

the alternative? pay with real cash ... how about no

Hi, welcome to the game. :)

Just so you know the revives are not shared between WarFrames so if you have more then one WarFrame you'll have 4 revives for each of them.

I have no problem with the limit though I'm not saying it couldn't be higher... But what about your team? Did they at least try and revive you before you ended up having to use a revive?

I find that when I'm not soloing I barely never need to use a revive...

Team can't always be there for you. I've been getting the bug that won't let me revive downed teammates quite often, actually. Combined with the broken chat (almost a week long), it's a disaster. Can't even apologize for not being able to revive.

Hmm yeah I guess that could be. I've never experienced an unnability to revive a downed teammate. I did have to reposition myself at times but I always were able to unless I was late of course.

Some player will keep on shooting their pistols when they are down not realising it actually decreases dramatically the amount of time left for teammates to be able to revive them. So unless it's absolutely necessary: Don't Shoot Your Pistol!

You aren't supposed to rely on respawns.

The alternatives? Stick close to your team, avoid getting flanked, run between points of cover to avoid pain, balance your exposure with your shield regen, don't melee toxic ancients, when downed crawl towards the person running to ress you, or just stay dead and watch your team unlock the next planet for you.

I think I've only run out of Revives on a warframe twice so far. One for testing, the other from constant teamwipes to a really really nasty Jackal.

Edited by Cakes

Or you could try not to die instead.
how about they put a respawn beacon in a safe zone

when a team mate reaches this beacon all downed players are respawned

a death can occur due to many factors, not everyone is "ace" in WarFrame, myself I barely started playing and going trough the ropes

host lag, client lag .. S#&$ can happen

the game is addictive enough, but this issue is a gamebreaker

not only for me but for every new player

want a hard-core mode? OK with me, but state clearly that there are no respawns

Edited by zMeul

how about they put a respawn beacon in a safe zone

when a team mate reaches this beacon all downed players are respawned

Because we are space ninjas, not babies!

Seriously though, permadeath is there in order to prevent stupid suicide charges, it promotes more tactical and skillful play.

Edited by CompositeGNR