Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Challenges And Other Ideas

Jolonap

Now after reading patch 7 notes I came across how they're implementing dojo challenges. Thisgave me the idea of perhaps making challenges for various other parts of the game that people enjoy. I for one would love maps completely catering to wallrunning and other parkour abilites, allowing for some awesome challenges. Maybe like how many chain wall runs you can complete (meaning jumping from one side to another repeatedly)? Not sure if someone already thought this idea up already.

As a little something extra. I also thought about how to make the existing maps better (?): Making them imperfect. What I mean is, for example:

1. Making doors only half open, forcing you to slide underneath

2. Rooms that are already in a vacuum

3. We aren't the only ones invading (Grineer vs Corpus etc)

Another idea which I thought was great would be to make it more immersive by giving everyone their own ship. The reasoning behind this is that the Tenno are constantly moving all over the solar system, so there is no way that one ship is doing that. This means that individual Tenno have their own ships, which makes more sense. By doing this, various other options can be looked at like:

1. Creating groups of ships during large events/guild creating (More ships = Larger army). This could in turn lead to faction wars between guild, where you must invade the enemy faction's ship (sort of like a start for PvP). However, if PvP is not an option, then how about using guild money in order to purchase Tenno versions of Corpus technology? Imagine, your very own ship of robots >:D.

2. Walking around your ship gives great immersion, and can of sort of mass effect 2 esque, where you can upgrade parts of your ship which can help in extraction and help during missions. (Maybe support from your lackeys, which would make soloing easier, especially after this new patch.

3. People can meet on each others ships, making it a nice advancement in the social side of Warframe.

4. New kinds of gameplay can be introduced, like chasing runaway ships and the like.

Anyway, these are some nice ideas I thought other might like. I know that I would love to see these implemented xD

Tell me what you guys think, I'm open to critisism.