Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Turbulence

flyskyhigh2

Okay, I hate to post another problem (sorry DE) but idk if anyone's noticed with the glaring issues like dive bomb not working and the element shifts of the tornadoes, but the turbulence also seems to be acting up... not neccecarily in a bad way, but not working right.... It's supposed to create a "wind shield"  and "redirect all incoming projectiles"... Well from using it and testing all the abilities, it's not doing that for me... What it's doing is letting bullets through, but when I get near enemies or when they get within the "rushing wind" that encompasses your character during turbulence, they take damage... it's like a mini destruction zone, but not a very high dps rate... it's not shielding, but it's protecting me in another way. :)

Anyone else think Turbulence is like Overheat? Get in close it does damage, reduces incoming damage. But yeah, it doesn't work on hitscan weapons, but works on projectiles, EVEN LASERS! I had a fusion moa run up on me and I activated turbulence, the lazers when everywhere. Was funny.

It's not supposed to to redirect all incoming projectiles. Only a portion of them.

yea I get that, but for the first couple rounds I tried it with, it didn't stop anything... ran into a crowd and got hit from everywhere. lucky for me it was a nooby crowd and they were all close to me! or I might have been in trouble lol

It's good with distance.

Doesn't help against infested.

Doesn't help against Rockets/Napalm

Doesn't help against Anti-Moa.

Basically it's a good power to use when you want to only focus on the heavy gunners instead of trying to kill the pea shooters to get to the heavy gunners.

With Max Shield and Max level Zeph, I barely take damage when using the power.  Unless I start playing reckless.