Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Safeguards

WolfLoaf

TheSafeguardsEmblem_zps185986c6.png

This clan is open to all players of any play-style and level, even brand new Tenno are welcome. The objective of this clan is to support your fellow Tenno. The more we stick together, the stronger we become. Our top priority is aiding each other and protecting any new players that we meet. 

This clan also recognizes the Grineer as possible allies and all Tenno of The Safeguards should take their side during times of crisis and invasions. The Corpus is a greater threat and we should crush the greedy milk from their skulls (ask General Sargus Ruk about that).

This is a casual clan. No voice chat is required. Even I prefer typing, though I do have a mic; you may request voice chat during missions if you wish. 

Dojo Status: 95% complete, the Tenno research labs are built and the first Warframe from there, Zephyr, is ready to go in a couple days. Still building the other two, but everything else in the dojo is complete. PM me or add me and I can give you a tour.

About the logo: If you are familiar with the graphic novel series BLAME! by Nihei Tsutomu, then you may recognize the Safeguard symbol. Add to the side of the symbol is a piece of the Grinner emblem, to represent our loyalty to their cause. (This isn't to say that you have to avoid fighting them to be in this clan. I enjoy missions on Earth and Kiste quite a bit.)

To Join: Comment here or find me in game under the name digitalRat. I am looking for friendly, helpful Tenno who just want to play a game they love with awesome people. 

Edited by digitalRat