Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vampires Recruitment! (No Twilight)

(PSN)MissVampirica

Hello everyone!  "Vampires" is recruiting.  We're a large (700+) and active (Top 4 as of this posting) clan with access to dueling rooms, trading kiosk, obstacle course, all research completed, a website (Vampires.Guildlaunch.com) and a custom clan emblem.  We're accepting new and experienced players alike into our fold.  Join us today!

You can snag yourself an invite by messaging MissVampirica in-game, or via PSN.  You may also post a response with your PSN name in this thread.  There are however, a few frequently-asked questions...

1. Why Vampires?

Obviously, we're not talking about the blood-sucking denizens of the night.  The vampire represents the apex predator, and that's the sort of savagery we hope to bring to the Grineer, Corpus, and Infested forces.  There are no sparkles here! (unless you're using molecular prime)

2. What do you have to offer?

We're a large clan, and that means we have people online at all hours of the day.  There are always people online doing something.  Some of them are hardcore players that coordinate what mods and frames they're bringing to a fight.  Other members, are just casual people who just enjoy slicing up a few Grineer with their skana.  Either way, you're bound to find someone to regularly play with in our clan.  We also have clan tournaments, and access to all the exclusive weapons, and sentinel.

3. Any requirements to join?

We don't have requirements.  If you play 8 hours a day, or once every two weeks, it's all okay.  We feel that everyone should have a chance to experience all that Warframe has to offer (it's a lot!) and that includes high-level Orokin Derelict and Tower 3 missions.  You'll find that people are pretty forthcoming with information about the game too.  Ensuring that everyone has a good time is paramount to anything else in our clan.  There are no age requirements in our clan.  I personally believe that everyone should be given a chance to play as a team without being cast aside simply due to being young.  As long as the rules are followed, you are welcome here with us.

4. What about those rules? 

We expect all our members to use common sense, and abide by one rule.  "Don't be that guy..."

Everyone has played a game where there was "that guy" doing something obnoxious or stupid.  Just don't be that guy.  This means you play together, respect one another, respect other clans and their members, and remember that this is just a videogame.  We try to keep things civil in our clan, and while strong language is allowed, there is a limit.  If you are unable to figure out the limit on your own, you might not belong with us.

5. What about rules in-mission?

Hopefully, you don't leave in the middle of a match, and you don't activate the lasers in Tower 3 Defense missions without first warning your teammates that you're about to do so.  Use common sense.  Users without common sense need not apply.  That being said, we certainly understand that sometimes life comes up, and you've just got to go.  It's okay, just make sure you let your team know (and preferably apologize.)   There is one last thing to remember.  "No man is left behind.......except sometimes."  This means that if you go down, don't always expect a teammate to be there to pick you up.  Sometimes we're just too far away from your body to get there!

That about sums up our clan.  If you have any questions or you'd like an invite, feel free to let me (MissVampirica) know about it.  I'll do my very best to answer you.

Carpe noctem!

-MissV 

Edited by (PS4)MissVampirica

Could I join!

I'm already in a 'clan', but I made it myself and it has a grand number of 2 members...me included. Mainly made my clan to due to curiosity (I've never tried to whole 'clan' thing before). I imagine if I closed-up shop, it wouldn't be great lose to the Warframe universe :) 

I'm currently playing Warframe pretty much all the time (except when I'm at work) and have been more of a 'lone-wolf'. I still prefer to play co-op, but I haven't really had the chance to organise void runs or do really long survival runs. Currently rank 7 (8 technically, but that bloomin' parkour skill test, grrr) and I have a whole bunch of void keys, etc to share and complete. I also seem to have a whole bunch of resources to contribute as I don'w need them. 

Basic facts:

PSN Name: MrGloomy

Age: Old enough to know better and remember G1 Transformers, Robotech and the Atari 2600 (yes, I'm old-ish)

Marital Status: Practically married, to my lovely fiance...and Warframe

Nationality: From the UK/English

Probably a bit more information than you wanted, but what the heck.

On a side note, I'm note usually on my headset as I tend to play games beside my g/f, who prefers watching TV. For this reason I give her ears a break and try not to talk over her boring TV programs. 

As the clan is called the 'Vampires', it got me thinking. A Vampire Warframe would be amaaaazing!

Edited by (PS4)MrGloomy

Hello, just started playing warframe bout two weeks ago and I'm totally addicted.

Just got to rank 6 and feel like it's time to take my game to the next level with a clan. Your clan sound like my cup of tea and I would love to join.

PSN: C2_Ruger

Edited by (PS4)C2_Ruger

...hi, i'd love to join a large established clan and take it to the next level as well.

Made it to Rank 3 so far, damn this game's addictive, active between 09:00 and 20:00 GMT (though not all the time, unfortunatly!).

Somebody offered me a key to a clan (no idea which one) a while ago, i made it but by the time i was ready to use it it had disappeared, can't find it anywhere. Withdrawn? idk. Hopefully i won't still be showing as in a clan, but if so it's a mistake, and i won't be accepting any more till i hear back from you guys.

Happy hunting...

zp.

PSN: ZenPyramid

Edited by (PS4)ZenPyramid

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I would love to join your Clan! I found about you from my friend PNP. he is already your member for a while. (PNP is not his full PSN name) and we play allot! lol

..what to say, I'm 35, European time zone and I'm addicted to Warframe! hope you will consider me as your member?. cheers.

Edited by (PS4)infamous_04-04

Hey there!

Been looking to play with dedicated players with knowledge of the game as mine is limited. Being rank 2 I know I'm not that experienced or have higher end gear but I'm always up for playing and have a lot to learn :)

I'm a team player and would appreciate it if you guys and girls would take me in! :)

Hello. I would love to join your Clan! I found about you from my friend PNP. he is already your member for a while. (PNP is not his full PSN name) and we play allot! lol

..what to say, I'm 35, European time zone and I'm addicted to Warframe! hope you will consider me as your member?. cheers.

I know miss v is away, can someone else invite my bud to the clan.

I would love to join this clan. I have been looking for a good PS4 game and when I saw this free-to-play game, i thought I would try it out. I started A week and a half ago and have been actively playing since then. I have been looking for a good clan and this one seemed great. Large number of members, seems casual yet active. I feel like this would be a great clan to be part of, and I would like to join. On a side note, I do not own a mic, but i will still listen to what you all say when/if we play together, even if I cannot communicate back. My PSN account is The_killer623, so if I do not find you, you can find me. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! I'm Mastery Rank 8 (almost 9) with 320+ hours in the game. I play Warframe everyday but sometimes i take a break because I'm always struggling with a huge backlog (will always be with you for events). I'm already in a Clan but they don't have a logo at all (for me it's important and I like yours), I'm pretty cooperative, for example I can give some Split Chambers to new players and I have 30+ Void Survival for the new decaying resource. So i wish to join you. My PSN is slepenir94, please let me know if I can be part of your clan so I can leave mine.

Edited by (PS4)slepenir94

• 2 weeks later...