Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Polarity Swapping Fixed?

C_L_O_N_E

Doesn't seem like it. Yesterday, when Update 12 came out, it introduced the idea of polarity swapping. I tried it out, but somehow wiped my extra polarities that I used Forma to gain. Not only did it wipe my polarities, it was behaving extremely..... well, just strange. I now have 89 points of mods on a Soma with a 60 point capacity, all crammed into the default polarities of the Soma (2 Vs). And now, I cannot swap anything out

mh4k5j.png

So as you can see, below "Soma 30", it has 3 stars, meaning that it has been Formaed twice (2 Vs and 1 --), and cramming in mods that can still be utilized when the mods are actually beyond capacity. 12.0.1 has mentioned this being fixed, but mine is STILL like this described above. ://

Wonder if anyone else is having problems too? 

Thanks in advance, DE! :-)

Edited by Clone-CT-0000

It should be fixed now, by hotfix 12.0.1 "Fixed polarity Swap UI nuking polarities, if you selected a swap and then hit apply without making any changes, it would wipe your polarities."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/173291-hotfix-1201/

If u can't get ur weapon back to normal, maybe u should send a ticket to the support team.

Edited by NicoNazgul

It should be fixed now, by hotfix 12.0.1 "Fixed polarity Swap UI nuking polarities, if you selected a swap and then hit apply without making any changes, it would wipe your polarities."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/173291-hotfix-1201/

If u can't get ur weapon back to normal, maybe u should send a ticket to the support team.

This was from before the 12.0.1 and is still happening..... uh.... how do I exactly send a ticket again? Sorry, a bit new on the forums here.... :// Thank you!