The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Reaper/assassin Attack?

Lers

So this morning i was running Saturn - Helene defense mission when some random static radio rtansmissions started playing from something that looked mostly infected, but from the context he seemed to be a grineer that "knew what i've done to Var". The chat servers were a bit messed up at the time so i thought its some random new transmissions from the main menu...

Buut then after 3-4 taunt lines drawn out over defense 3-4 waves, some creepy, almost Tenno looking guy spawned right next to me, and pretty much insta-gibbed me before i could say as much as WTF?!I (i only have a half upgraded health mod so i'm not that sturdy) With no option for a pick-up from my team.

Any info on this guy?

EDIT: accidenlty posted in gameplay feedback, it's more of a general discussion so please move it if you deem it neccessary mods.

Edited by Lers

They call him 'stalker'. I just got haunted by him, in a solo defense infested mission. Now im sensative to flickering lights -.-

He is known to hunt u if u killed a boss recently. And if u are in luck too.

Edited by wkfire

Stalker

allmost killed him one time (or can we?)

but before finished him he got time to vanish away

------------

i dont know i love to fight him (we were actually 3 vs him)

and well he is not half bad as a fighter

Edited by Tsoe

I'd agree... but i was in duo with a calibur, he spawned, killed me at point-blank range with a few rifle shots, then vanished leaving me with -1 rez since i didnt get a chance for party rez. Soo oook?

I'd say he needs some tweaking xD