The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Far So Good

(PSN)EDC-House

Hello all, I am EDC-House. I started playing Warframe about a week ago and I only have just over 10 hours logged, but I'm totally hooked! Believe it or not, my fitness trainer got me into this game and I've been playing with him a lot and it's just a riot. The best part is that he plays as Rhino and I play as Excalibur despite it being totally reversed in real life...

Regardless of hilarious circumstances, I love this game! I've always been a huge fan of Devil May Cry and God Of War in the hacky-slashy realm, I love a fast paced shooter (so few these days it feels like), and I'm a nut for lore, customization, and minutiae in games like Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, and Mass Effect. This game combines pretty much everything I love into one neat little package and it's awesome! I love running dual handguns and a fast paced melee weapon and getting right into the thick of the action, it's a feeling I haven't had quite the same since the first time I played Devil May Cry.

Chewing up enemies with my new Wraith Twin Vipers, quickly slicing them up with a max-Fury, max-Pressure Point modded Cronus, or pinning them to walls with my Radial Javelins just hits the right nerve for me. I'm trying to get Fang and the Latron next so I can have max speed dual dagger awesomeness up close and my preferred semi-auto rifle for ranged shots (I always gravitate toward semi auto rifles in games for some reason). I look forward to being able to get those running!

Anyways, enough of me gushing and raving. I look forward to talking and playing with you all!