Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Speed Bow

Shiv3rz

I think Bows deserve abit more focus. Just like guns have high damage low fire rate orrrrrr high fire rate low damage etc There shoud be a High Fire Rate / Low Damage bow. Emphasis should be made on the animation of the process of pulling the arrows and arming them (it should be FAST...Sexy FAST). My point is, there are some weapons that players gravitate towards because of its practicality, but there are also some weapons that are favoured for their FUN FACTOR. FUN FACTOR to me is to be never over looked. Thanks. Keep up the Amazing work

i Digress?..i guess..lol. But Seriously..i don't think you guys get my drift...The bows are "Warframe Realm" perfect...because they've been balanced with the patches..but having sat in on some live streams, i notice the Devs introducing concepts (which resemble popular other games) that satisfy us..the community. Don't get me wrong i LOVE bows, but in a realm where FUN is the main factor, i believe Super Fast Bows are AWESOME. Also i don't expect something like this to get any urgent or special attention from the Devs, its something that i'll always yearn..so instead of thinking about it everytime i'm murdering Grineer, i decided to air it out.