Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Card Packs In Market.

ttv_Typical_Tilly

So I bought your stupid dragon pack due to being tired of attempting to grind luck for mods. Some dumb &#! cards came out of that and NO SHIELD OR HEALTH. Make card packs better or allow individual cards to be purchased? How about a "level up" card pack.

Tier 1 (1 Shield, 1 Health Boost, 1 Energy Mod. Reccomended for levels 1-10)

Tier 2 (1 Shield, 1 Health......Levels 11-20)

Yes this is pay to progress but I don't see anything wrong with that. This is not excusing the RNG progress system in place.

You expected shield and health mods, two very specific mods out of a collection of god knows how many mods, in a pack with five RANDOM mods?

More so bought it to see what its all about but what I got for my 90 creds was pretty meh. I have seen other posts now agreeing on the ability to buy progression.

What guymanbrodude said : if yu buy inot a 'random' pack - you cannot garuntee any useful mods - just 2 rare.

If you coudl buy individual mods, it would be ridiculously unfair to those not wiching to spend money.

Just play more and farm for some mods!

What guymanbrodude said : if yu buy inot a 'random' pack - you cannot garuntee any useful mods - just 2 rare.

If you coudl buy individual mods, it would be ridiculously unfair to those not wiching to spend money.

Just play more and farm for some mods!

You should have a pretty solid advantage in progression if your paying. Being that it is CO-OP not PVP there is nothing wrong with that. If you don't have or want to spend money then have fun grinding. But if you do and there is already a system to buy cards, why not include some sort of survival pack that garuntees health and shielf mods?

I bought the 30 plat pack and got a shield % mod. Not sure why you would get the 90 plat one since it guarantees 2 rares which decreases the chances of you getting health and/or shield since that's what you were looking for.

I bought the 30 plat pack and got a shield % mod. Not sure why you would get the 90 plat one since it guarantees 2 rares which decreases the chances of you getting health and/or shield since that's what you were looking for.

Basicly

bosses have a high chance to drop rares aswell grinding the first boss for that 1 moddd and blueprint is probably why he oes not have the 2 commen mods

If you want Health/Shields/most of the basic useful mods, go for the Hawk Pack since most of those are just 'Common' (as opposed to 'common' which they definitely aren't) mods. Dragon Pack is mostly for leveling Abilities. I bought 4 Hawk Packs this morning and got 3 Vitality mods.

Edited by nununu

The Mod Packs are basically like Trading Card Game Booster packs, you can find out what's available and then buy something that has the highest chances of giving you what you need. If I had more platinum, I'd probably spend it on those packs just because it's fun. But people have to understand that it's a random system and stop complaining about it. Where's the fun of getting something guaranteed?

The Mod Packs are basically like Trading Card Game Booster packs, you can find out what's available and then buy something that has the highest chances of giving you what you need. If I had more platinum, I'd probably spend it on those packs just because it's fun. But people have to understand that it's a random system and stop complaining about it. Where's the fun of getting something guaranteed?

The difference here is that TCG thrives on trading the cards you don't want with other players that need them. Warframe does not have this feature. if you don't have a card you need the only way to get it is by endless grinding. With a TCG you can still get what you want if you can't use the booster yourself.

I've spent more than 15 hours after update 7 and haven't gotten a single shield mod yet. Trading would be nice.