Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allaince Formation Proposal] Great Hegemony Of The Stars (Ghost)

lMasterBetal

GHOST CLAN VERSION

-Note that topic mentions only Ghost Clans however applies to any Shadow Clans that are interested as well.

-Draft of how Council of the Hegemony will work is in the works

After the end of the last Livestream that DE had, we learned of the announcement of Badlands which is basically Clan vs Clan but in the style of PvE. It was learned that alliances, a concept that was already used in huge clans (Alliance chat) will be incorporated into small clans to combat the strength of these Behemoth-Tier clans. It is for this reason why I am announcing the formation of the Official Ghost Clan Federation, otherwise known as the Great Hegemony of the STars (GHOST). GHOST will function properly by giving autonomy to all member states (In this case clans) but giving us a common cause. Throughout the post I will explain why you should join the Wolf__Pack or GHOST if you are currently a Warlord of a Ghost Clan.

UNITY WITH AUTONOMY

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

There will be no doubt that these Behemoths of clans with their alliances will become a threat and will cause many of the smaller clans to suffer in the process. Many small clans do not want to form a mega clan because they are afraid of losing their ability to have their own clan. This is where GHOST, or Federation comes in. As part of the Federation, every clan will be able to have their own dojo, their own Warlord, and their own labs and everything. Every Warlord or someone in his/her place will act as a representative to their clan and will work with other clans to accomplish given tasks.

For example, say that we have someone in your clan needing assistance with a mission but no one will aid them in it. The Federation should ameliorate that issue by having other clans aiding those people’s needs. While this can easily be solved by going to recruiting, it is often the wish of you and/or you members to work with a plethora of nice, active players that improve their gameplay experience instead of just being some random guy you find in a match.

This concept will become very useful in the long run as said in the first paragraph of this section when the Badlands are released. We must find a way to combat these huge clans by working together while keeping our own autonomy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

CONCLUSION

While I only have one reason why you should join this alliance, I believe it is a definite good one for those of you who are interested in participating in the Badlands but require help. Please contact me through Messaging or the client to make preliminary actions prior to the release of an actual alliance system for Ghost Clans (Also Shadow Clans)

Edited by lMasterBetal

This sounds like something i would be interested in however i have currently only just started to look for members for my clan. After doing alot of research projects to entice players in. I will follow this topic and see how my clan goes and drop you a message in the future.

Edited by yasinx

This sounds like something i would be interested in however i have currently only just started to look for members for my clan. After doing alot of research projects to entice players in. I will follow this topic and see how my clan goes and drop you a message in the future.

That's great I hope to work with you in the future. Finding members should be easy just play a couple of matches with some randoms and if they are good then you should be fine.