Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Sefferon Recruiting "we Need You Today"

tworivers

We are tied by bonds of friendship and dedication which makes us a clan you will want to be apart of.

Sefferon has it's own Team Speak server {ts88.light-speed.com:9826} and website which we communicate on.

Our members are from ages 55 to 14 so there is room for all here as respect is a big part of our clan.

We will be holding clan tournaments on weekends for plat , rare mods and game gear which will be open to all level of clan members.

We welcome new ideas for clan growth and together we can suggest changes in game we want to see as a unified voice as a few of our members are on the design council.

We are looking for active members who want to learn , share ideas , builds and strategies with fellow clan members.

But the most important is that you have fun and are relaxed when you are here for this is your home like it is ours now when you join.

I am tworivers , warlord of this clan and I extend an invitation to all who wish to be part of  Sefferon  

If you see me in game please say hello and this will be checked daily so we can send invites out if you choose to join our clan.

Live with honour and see you on the field 

Edited by tworivers