The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

Those who friend request me, just know I will be on Friday night and the whole weekend.  I will be on PS4 Thursday (tomorrow night) to play Destiny beta, however I will log into WF to check my friend's list.

OMG! I'm going to miss you all if you commit yourselves to Destiny but I'll be waiting to hear how you all like.  It looks fun but I'm not normally a big fan of shooting games but Warframe has really been an exception.  I'm enjoying being in the clan!  I have been playing Warframe lately even more than Vindictus which has been one of my favorite PC games of recent.  I'm working on crafting the Scoliac whip, that I almost have the resources for!

OMG! I'm going to miss you all if you commit yourselves to Destiny but I'll be waiting to hear how you all like.  It looks fun but I'm not normally a big fan of shooting games but Warframe has really been an exception.  I'm enjoying being in the clan!  I have been playing Warframe lately even more than Vindictus which has been one of my favorite PC games of recent.  I'm working on crafting the Scoliac whip, that I almost have the resources for!

Pyrii, I will be on WF later tonite.  I'll msg you ingame so we can squad up