The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

• 2 weeks later...

If there's still room, I would live to join y'all. I just started, but am already really getting into the game. A reliable group would take it up a notch!

PSN: SirBenihana

No problem Sir :)  I can log on later today about 3-4pm EST I'll send you an in-game friend request and we can play a mission or two before sending out a clan invite.  Please know we also play Destiny and other games. 

Hi!

I've started today playing on my PS4 (i have a PC account but i can't play on my computer due to fact that it is an old machine, so i bought PS4), so you can say that i'm a true newbie because switching to controller is hard (shooting as for now for me is painful), i've tried ask for the help on recruit chat but i've encountered few problem such as: cannot join to the party or people are not so helpful ie. they don't protect the pod and then they dc...

It would be great if i could join to your clan (my timezone is GMT+1 and i do not use a mic, but i send message on liset or here on forum).

I would greatly appreciate the help especially on low level planets because as for now it seems everybody either play with friends/nobody plays on low level or i'm doing something wrong.

Thanks for the help :)

Hi I'm looking to join a Warframe Clan and Axios Prime sounds good to me cuz I'm fairly new to Warframe but getting the hang of it but getting help on the areas I'm not sure about would be a great help.

Mozz, I'm sure we could be a great help to you.  There are a few players asking questions and wanting guidance for this game.  I used the Wiki, which has helped me greatly, and I discovered many things about the game when I started playing in November.  I will be logged on this weekend.  I will try to get on todaythough.

Send me an in-game friend request and we can squad to run some missions then clan inv may follow.