The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

Hi guy's and girl's 

I have been playing warframe for about 6 mouth's now and loving it. I'm in a clan now but it's not what i'm looking for. I like to play in a team and help each other along,chat and find things out about the game. As i been looking thought the internet clan sites i come across your clan and it sounds great and what i'm looking for. So i'm hoping you still have space for me in your clan.

I will be leaving my clan tonight and will be on warframe most of the day tomorrow so if you would like to play some runs with me that would be great.

I have most of the frames and weapons plus i have lots of prime parts i can trade or give to my fellow clan members.........

my PSN timmimax75             hope to hear from you soon.

Hello! I am a bit new t the game but I realised that being in with a group of people would help alot, and maturity is just what I seek in every coop, team based games. Would love to join in with you lads with my sexy mag!

PS4 : fastnafar

Thanks n' God bless!

Edited by (PS4)fastnafar

i would like to join if i can.  mainly just getting tired of playing solo. and grabbing pick up squads as it goes.  im usually online unless im sleeping.  i dont have a keyboard hooked up to ps4 to chat. but i have a headset. so if you think i fit in shoot me an invite.  im online right now.

PSN: Unixcom