The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

I wanna join. My PSN is sycamotree. I'm just starting out, level 0 still :( (ranking up to 1 today lol)

sycam, to join, all you have to do is send me an ingame friend request. I'll accept & we can play a mission or 3. Clan inv may follow.  I will be on this weekend, as weekdays have me a lil busy to play.  I hope to see you soon

If you are still recruiting, I am seeking a highly active clan in warframe. I also play destiny (I've mastered all current content there, non glitch style) and ffxiv:arr (white mage). My psn is kaillict, and my in game name for destiny and warframe is kaillict, feel free to add me on either one.

I think I need to join a clan and I like the sound of this one. I'm pretty noobish - been playing mostly solo on the PS4 for about a month. I really love the game, though. I think I've got the basics down, but some of the more advanced stuff I do not really fully understand yet. I am EnderTuretsky on PSN. I'll send you a friend request and look for you online, grrlscout420420.

Hi guys I'd like to join if there's still room. I've been playing since Closed beta on pc and now play on ps4. I need to leave the current clan I'm in since they don't really play anymore(I'll do this tonight). I really would like a good group to run content with. Soloing a lot lately. My name is the same if youd like to add me.