The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

Hi, I would be interested in joining. I play destiny too but I'm giving it a rest until HOW drops. I play most nights but I've only just started with Warframe. My PSN is Shipo.

I will check my in game friends list for you. I'll msg u when we're on. I hope to get on tonite or tomorrow nite. Hope to see you soon. Fell free to msg NappyHeadedFool as well, since we both play but at different times.

Come play with Axios Prime! We have active members on every nite & we continue to recruit new members. See what we're all about - members are willing to help each other lvl, farm, clear planets, and run all types of missions. Friend me or NappyHeadedFool in game. Bring your friends or make new ones with Axios!

Edited by (PS4)grrlscout420420

I'd like to run some auditions with your team.  I've been playing Warframe for a few days, so only have 1 frame and 1 weapon maxxed at 30, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.  I still have a lot of questions and am looking for a clan that doesn't mind answering some of them while we run around and shoot things in the face together.  

I don't mind helping others and passing along the knowledge that I gather along the way.  I saw OP's update about playing Destiny.  I have a 32 Warlock, 32 Titan, and 32 Hunter there on PS3 or PS4 if anyone needs help taking something down or even just tips on the fastest ways to wrap up bounties.

Edit:  I have mic and will send in-game invites out the next time I get on.

Edited by (PS4)Dalamarn

Sounds good everyone! If possible let's meet today. @ Shipo, I looked for you 2 days ago but I didn't see a friend request from you. I'll check my in game friends list and immediately accept all requests. I am in UTC -5 time zone however I am fully available to play on Friday notes and weekends. No worries on being a noob, in various times, or skill lvls. Let's squad up & have fun. Mic is optional but pls communicate in some way and pls follow this thread for future news

I have returned from the land of tea and crumpets.

I've been away for a while, new Job at a chartered accountancy firm rather than tea or crumpets unfortunately. It means I've had precious little time to myself. But I'll be trying to catch up with the goings on of warframe and update my frames and weapons, so I'll be about. 

I have returned from the land of tea and crumpets.

I've been away for a while, new Job at a chartered accountancy firm rather than tea or crumpets unfortunately. It means I've had precious little time to myself. But I'll be trying to catch up with the goings on of warframe and update my frames and weapons, so I'll be about.

I was just reading an older post of yours. It's good to see you on if only for a lil bit. Msg me if you want to play sometime