The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash component materials location

Hantz

disgusting joke man i just bought ash blueprint, grinded my @(*()$ &#! up to 35,000 points now i need some @(*()$ rare S#&$ that noone has ever seen AND annother 25,000 points AND 3 days crafting... HAHA so ridiculous already love this game.

but to OP where the F*** are these mats..?

The way this game makes you farm your &#! off just to get moderate upgrades is atrocious. It's as if people who don't have &#! loads of cash to throw around are being punished by being forced to play weaker Frame types for rediculous amounts of time, use weaker weapons, have very little ability to solo even entry-level missions, and unless you buy the "Pro" upgrades for each weapon, your abilities, damage out-put, and survivabilty are dramatically bottlenecked. Sure it's a fun game, but it's a Pay to Win scheme if I've ever seen one.

I really wanted the Ash Frame, but after looking at all the BS required to obtain one, it's not worth it, when by the time I DO unlock it, my Excalibur will be far more powerful than the rank 1 Ash, and then I get the joy of re-leveling a Frame all over again and farming for ridiculously rare crafting components for any other Frame I'd like to try.

The way this game makes you farm your &#! off just to get moderate upgrades is atrocious. It's as if people who don't have &#! loads of cash to throw around are being punished by being forced to play weaker Frame types for rediculous amounts of time, use weaker weapons, have very little ability to solo even entry-level missions, and unless you buy the "Pro" upgrades for each weapon, your abilities, damage out-put, and survivabilty are dramatically bottlenecked. Sure it's a fun game, but it's a Pay to Win scheme if I've ever seen one.

I really wanted the Ash Frame, but after looking at all the BS required to obtain one, it's not worth it, when by the time I DO unlock it, my Excalibur will be far more powerful than the rank 1 Ash, and then I get the joy of re-leveling a Frame all over again and farming for ridiculously rare crafting components for any other Frame I'd like to try.

"Weaker" Frame types?

Excalibur and Volt are two of the best frames in the game period. I mean literally basically every thread about 'nerf X abilities' which comes up deals with either Excalibur or Volt. And as for 'weaker weapons'? The Braton, Latron, Strun, and Burstron are available from the start and pretty cheap. The Snipetron too, and that's often considered overpowered.

You can't get the Gorgon with real cash until you can actually buy it for credits, and the Hek is easier to craft than it is to buy with real cash.

You do have a point that leveling up an 'alt' is kind of a thing but by that time you have high-level weapons, allowing you to deal with much higher level content, which reduces the grind.

You can't get the Gorgon with real cash until you can actually buy it for credits, and the Hek is easier to craft than it is to buy with real cash.

Actually you can get Gorgon when you rank up to rank 2. That's why is XP Blocked, XP Blocked items are available when you reach a certain rank.