Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan Guys.

(PSN)WILL237

I guess i'll start out by saying some info about me. My PSN name is WILL237, and I'm 23 years old going to 24. I'm newer to warframe but I have come to love it. I have the hang of most of it already accept I have a very small portion of the game to learn still. For example I managed to acquired 1 or 2 keys and I don't know what they are for, and I'm still not 100% sure on how to invite friends to join my squad for a mission, lol, but that's pretty much it. My main character is frost and I'm more of a defensive/supportive player. I'm known by helping people in defense missions and being able to do a lot of waves. I'm still in the second planet with missions because mostly I'm just helping lower players beat missions. My main weapon is the boltor, twin vipers for pistols, and dual ethers for melee. I just want a clan that I can have fun with, help each other in missions (doesn't matter if is a high rank or low rank missions I'll help out with whatever I can), and some members that have mics to talk to and have even some laughts one in a while. I don't want to go on a lot of missions without being able to talk, lol. Well that's it about me guys, message me here, or in my PSN, thank you.

Hey bmulligan, I'll be on your clan. Send me and invite. I need you to kind of teach me how the whole clan thing works and the dojo stuff though since I never been in a warframe clan before. Also I have a rare key that I found while playing, I don't know if that can be use for the clan or dojo or for what it is use, but if it can be use for the clan in a way then is the clans now. I'm using on around 10 to 11pm eat Monday thru Friday do to my job, and different times during the weekend.