Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yin - Developing Clan Looking For Members :d

DreamCaster3

Hi everyone,

I just recently began construction on my clan dojo and I am looking for members to join me in this construction. I have planned the layout carefully so that the most desirable features are close together and don't require you to run a mile to reach, but without losing the visual beauty of the dojo as a whole.

I would love members to join and help me build this dojo from the ground up. I know this is probably less desirable to some as you'd rather join larger more developed clans but we all have to start somewhere! I hope to hear from some of you soon and we'll see this dojo bloom into a huge facility together.

If you're interested, add and message me in game or leave a message here! I am eager to hear back from you all.

DreamCaster3 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

We currently have

- All labs (Grineer, Corpus and Infested) constructed and projects underway

- Tenno lab completed with frames in progress

- Trading post

- And many decorations to give the dojo a relaxing feel :)

Current members - 10 and now a Shadow Clan!

New post in shadow clan recruitment. Please post there if you are interested in joining or add me in game! :D

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/178539-yin-looking-for-members-d/

Edited by DreamCaster3

Ah why not. I think I've solo-played this game enough. Besides, I've been wanting to see the interiors of a clan dojo aside from the trading post. Do you have an emblem?

Add me in-game and you're welcome to join! The barracks are being built so by the time we actually communicate in-game it'll be finished! As far as an emblem goes, I've only drawn one but I'm not capable of creating a computer generated one :/ I need to find someone who would be willing to make one :o