Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Needs A Buff/rework

G-Kast

Shurikens are a bit broken, you can't spam them like before and they miss sometimes even when facing an enemy. Smoke screen is fine as it is. Teleport is completely useless providing little to no utility. and Bladestorm is a pleasure to watch but falls in comparison to other frames ultimates.

"Teleport is completely useless providing little to no utility"

I wouldn'T say that. It's one of my most used abilities. 

Why should his Ultimate be a fail? With a bit higher damage and a little rework it will do just fine. 

It shouldn't pick its targets as soon as you start it. It should pick a random enemy in a 30m radius after each single kill so you can also attack arriving enemys. .

I agree something's really wrong with Shuriken right now.  I noticed it's lagging quite a bit.  Shuriken used to be quite responsive.

Bladestorm is terribly slow.  It's very nice to look at and the animation is great, but it really fails at being competitive against most of the other ultimate abilities in this game.

Edited by sushidubya

I started using Ash again after stay away from him for a very long time. I gave her his all his abilities another chance. I've came to the conclusion that...

1) Shuriken is very lacking IMO. It needs more than doing mediocre damage. It needs to stagger and/or do armor ignoring damage. It's quite useless against Grineers because their armors resist it and it doesn't have any utility. The only nice thing about it is the homing that it does. Comparing this to Volt's Shock, Shuriken is complete S#&$. I can kill any moa with one Shock, or at least stun them. Shuriken is just 500 to 2 targets, and that's it. Nothing special. (I am using Volt's #1 to show how lackluster Ash's #1 is, although they are quite similar.)

2) Smoke Screen is nice. Doesn't last very long, but it gets the job done.

3) Teleport is NOT useless. I use it to catch up with my teammates and quickly go places where it would take me a lot of time to get to, like higher floors, across the huge gap in the map, etc... I like bringing Hobbled key because Teleport allow me to keep up with teammates. This is coming from a guy who once believed it needed free-aiming or assisted-aiming.

4) Blade Storm is not good, but it's not bad either. It's mediocre. It's an okay sniping ability. The damage is decent since I can kill some mobs up to level 30s. The main problem is that it's way too slow. It usually ends up being the ability to clean up the leftover mess someone left behind. I still think it needs a damage buff and speed buff to make it better. A lot of frames can deal a lot of damage with their ults, but Ash's ult takes forever to deal a measley 2000. 2000 is decent amount, but over 10 seconds? It's not so decent anymore. We have other frames that deal faster damages, like Saryn's Miasma for 2500-5000, Frost's Avalanche 1500-3500, Oberon 1200-3000, etc..  Ash is 2000-4600, but it takes a long &#! time! Solution is to buff speed and maybe the damage to 2500-3000.

Edited by ZT0100