Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revolutionize Weapons

Jumba255

Right now he weapons are great and very varied and just fun to use and I am not at all saying that anything we have now is bad but there could be a whole new take on the way we craft weapons.

Each weapon has a base comprised of a stock, chamber/reciever, trigger, and barrel. Now I have been playing the new free game Loadout lately on steam and if your  not sure where this is going then I really think you should check it out.

Why can't we take each of these parts and separate them and then put them back together in an order of our choosing.

I.e. The trigger of a soma with the boar reciever and the barrel of a latron with a recoil reducing stock like on the sniper weapons. This could create a spooling tight spread shotgun with a high magazine and reload speed but low damage.

The combinations could be amazingly rewarding to play around with and discover but the only way to obtain the parts is to build the base weapon and level it to 30 (this is just a suggestion I'm not saying this has to be this way).

You could make a burst fire sniper rifle or a viper with a longer barrel for more accuracy and recoil, the possibilities seem endless.

This is my wish to warframe and DE. I know you guys work hard already and have made an astounding game but with this feature I doubt there would be any game out there that could ever top this one. 

If you do happen to do this thanks in advance and thanks even if you don't just for making a great free game and working so hard on it.

I say that they should add a second modding option for attachments such as silencer, scope, laser sight, etc... Because those mods are useless when they replace dmg mods.

Disagree. We need to fix the mod system so it's not nothing but damage mods. That's boring. No point making 8 slots in the first place if it's going to be nothing but rainbow and damage. We need more mods and gameplay to create DPS through actions. The sound reduction mod for example, could also add high damage, better than an elemental mod, but only if the target is unaware of you or you hit them from behind/beside.