Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Fuse Mods/no Mods To Fuse

Kuroberry

Hello everyone. i hope i'm posting this in the right section, if not, please advise me please.

after update 7 i went to check out the new mod system and was playing arround trying to understand it and i found the fusion menu where i could select a mod like slash dash, press fuse and then select the fusion cores to upgrade them.

i don't know what i did but i clearly recall NOT fusing anything yet, just matching the 4 mods of excalibur to the right slots and hit apply configuration. now that i searched about correctly modding them and went back to upgrade them, i can't find the mods on the fusion menu, only the fusion cores. what have i done wrong and how can i correct this? i tried to take them back from the slots but it didn't work.

many thanks in advance guys

When you take them off your Excalibur frame, make sure you click 'Apply' after doing so. The game has to register those mods as being in your inventory, and not in use. If you've done that already, try sorting the mod list by name.

hello! many thanks, that solved the issue. i thought i had hit "apply" when i removed them from the excalibur but i was missing that part. problem solved. still haven't figured out how to properly evolve the mods but i understand that i now need even more in game money to do this. i hope missions will give us better payments...