Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Mods Disappeared After Update 12

AveryJ

i had more mods than i have now after u12 including that mod that lets your sentinel shield you while you heal downed teammates...i cant think of the name right now...but at first i thought they just got rid of it or something and then someone healed me and i saw the familiar shieldy glow that comes from that mod.  pre update 12 i had it either max or close to max rank and now its just disappeared from my inventory. the only out of the ordinary thing ive done is removed the ,mods from all of my equipment to redo them after damage 2.0.has anyone else had this problem? 

(p.s. i hadnt played the game since the ps4 came out and so alot of stuff is new to me now, i just started playing it again the other day. hope this explains if ive said anything stupid lol)

I don't know if it is a bug or a glitch, but apparently you are not the only one who have experienced something like this (I've read another thread like this yesterday) though I noticed that they changed the artwork for some sentinel mods, so maybe you don't find that mod because its artwork was changed, either way you should send a support ticket explaining your problem. Hope your problem is solved.

you mean sanctuary mod?

yes! i think thats the one.

I don't know if it is a bug or a glitch, but apparently you are not the only one who have experienced something like this (I've read another thread like this yesterday) though I noticed that they changed the artwork for some sentinel mods, so maybe you don't find that mod because its artwork was changed, either way you should send a support ticket explaining your problem. Hope your problem is solved.

unfortunately i went through all the mods in my sentinel tab one by one with no luck :/ but ill send a support ticket right now, and thanks :)

i read a post from an admin on this forum that said they released a hotfix so it wouldnt happen again and will run a script a day later to restore lost items.

well its been about 6 days since that post and ive lost atleast 2 rare mods in the past few days, including a split chamber.

any status updates on fixing this bug? losing mods is really killing the game. it destroys the entire idea of progression. people are syaing that there are bugs now with fused mods disappearing and traded mods disappearing.

PLEASE FIX!