Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipertron Vandal Bug

yarash2110

i used snipertron vandal and the accuracy wasn't just horrible, i could use a one pelleted shotgun and hit things better, but it didn't seem like the problem was with the actual stat because even when i just aimed at them the scope didn't turn red like when you usually aim at enemies, please fix this, 

im not sure if this also happens with other snipers so tell me if you know one that does

not sure if being a $&*^

or just stupid

Sorry bro.

You were complaining about the accuracy of a weapon that is supposed to perfectly accurate.

It is hitscan and I have never missed anything I aimed for with it.(ie, perfect accuracy)

You must be bugged?

Sorry bro.

You were complaining about the accuracy of a weapon that is supposed to perfectly accurate.

It is hitscan and I have never missed anything I aimed for with it.(ie, perfect accuracy)

You must be bugged?

"you must be bugged?"

it says in the wiki as well, it has 13.3 accuracy now

-Snipe-

When did you test this? I just tried mine and the accuracy when aimed matches up with the crosshairs. I was testing head shots at 30 meters and they were hitting.

It's the accuracy rating now its like 15 while latron prime has 28 (probablly needs a buff ASAP)

The sniper rifles are rated differently than rifles; sniper rifles have vastly different stats for their aimed shot and hip shot accuracy values, and all sniper rifles have perfect accuracy when scoped.

Vectis, Snipetron, Snipetron vandal, and Vulkar all display 13.3 accuracy, and only lanka displays 100.

Edited by LazyKnight