The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Orokin Void: Great Hall Performance Issue

Hinoiki

Hello, 

There is a room in the orokin void that is a killer for the frame rate, decreasing it by sometimes 75%, the room im talking about is the great rectangular hall with the trees in the middle and the elevators on the side. After talking witht he community I have learned that this isnt an issue due to my own hardware (I play the game with max settings allt he time), and that other  players have that issue as well... The result is that whenever players encounter this room, most of them will spend as little time in it as possible, though it is a really well designed room.
I'll try to add a screenshot as soon as possible if asked to do so.

This is the room with the circular pattern in the middle around the tree where the self deployed covers pop up. Along with the 4 stair cases leading down from the sides to the center of the room where the tree is. 

It also murders my FPS quite badly, and I avoid running in at all times. When enemies spawn in that room as well, it simply cripples gameplay when having to run around between 15 to 20 fps. This is coming from a quad core rig with an Nvidia 760gtx superclocked.