Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Flappy Chaps For Togetherness

Versal

Me and my man-friend associate, Terrorist, are looking for a Dojo to call home. We are two 1 year-long players recovering from a 6 month break of playing and are interested in shoving our hoarded crap into your Dojo.

In terms of our activities, we enjoy romantic candle light dinners, walks on the beach, as well as brutally murdering things with an assortment of weaponry.

We do not take this game seriously. We're casual on this game so our playtime is usually focused around weekends, more so on my end as I attend college. We actively use Skype because we like to video chat ourselves furiously masturbating to our victories, but we can use teamspeak and vent if needed. My friend Danny also moderates a raid call (of which he told me to plug because he's incredibly lonely.)

In terms of Warframes, Terrorist has a Saryn, Mag, Vauban, and Valkyr at 30, and a Nova and Zephyr pre-30. I have a 30 Vauban, a 28 Frost Prime, pre-30 Excal Prime (which was 30 but I forma-ed once), and a Nyx, Mag, Valkyr, and Nekros at pre-30.

We're sometimes friendly, but fairly helpful and knowledgeable about the game and will run your newbies to help give them a feel of our prowess, inspiring them to reach a level of masculinity only known to Levar Burton.

levar_responds-265x400.jpg

We totally don't want to join a clan for the sole reason of having "friendlies" to shield us from bullets using their bodies. I have a Master emblem so obviously my word is trustworthy enough.

• 1 month later...