Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Treasure Room?

GrizzlyMint

Question

Stumbled across this room in T1 MD. Sorry I don't have any more pictures, but I will try to explain it as accurately as possible. This was the anteroom, the next room was a laser filled obstacle course. At the end was a giant door that wouldn't open. On the minimap you could see that there was another room behind the door. My questions are: was this a special room? If so, why wouldn't the door open? Possible glitch, maybe?

He49fTV.png

9 answers to this question

I was at the extraction with another team mate when a third team mate waypointed this 75% of the way back through the map. Plus, I have never seen it before, so it's not really that I'm slow, it's that I was unprepared.

its best to keep maxed rush mod for hunting treasure rooms. 

These rooms were previously referred to as Vaults (this was before derelict missions), Treasure Troves, or Parkour rooms. They have been in game for sometime, however unless you know to hunt for them, you quite rarely see them. Most people just skip them to get end of mission rewards.

You will find them in captures and and sometimes mobile defense missions. They used to be a common occurrence in Raid mode before it was removed.

The final room which holds numerous crates with mods in them, is on a timer. There is usually two trap plates prior to the one that starts the timer. You need to rush to get to the final room before the door closes to get the treasure.

Unfortunately DE has moved, and continues to move, the game away from Rushing. As such I'm sure these rooms which encourage rushing and skill will ultimately be removed.