The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Newcomer Saying Hello

Runeblood7

Downloaded and played last night for a few hours and I'm impressed. I like the pacing, variety and setting quite a bit. The gameplay is wonderful. I am concerned about longevity, but we'll see. I really enjoy it so far, and am still very new. I started off playing Mag and focusing on melee damage. I really enjoyed it. I think I understand the equipment/customization portion of the game. 

What other frames would be worth paying for with real money?

Is there a good new person guide?

What frames should I stay away from?

Any sort of help would be appreciated. So far, I've been really impressed with how tolerant the community is. I was nervous about matchmaking systems and getting put with a much less mature crowd. Again, so far impressed.

What frames should I stay away from?

Hello there and welcome to warframe, personally i like every frame, so try them and see who fits you best :D

also you can look on warframe wiki for info about the different frames

Edited by Aeon66

Hello, Glad you are enjoying Warframe.

I would save money and use platinum only on weapon slots, Warframe slots, and catalysts/reactors.

I would check youtube videos for new people guides. 

And really all frames are fun. Go for them all just don't buy them.

Hi there :) one of the wonderful things about warframe is the level of customization you can apply to your game, in terms of your weapon and frame builds. You build it the way you want it, and play the game your way. As darkshar said, dont buy warframes, as all the frames are obtainable through grinding, and now recently some are available through clan research. If you wanna support DE with your plat, colour packs, frame and weapon slots, and maybe a reactor and catalyst to help you on your way.

Welcome to warframe, i hope its what you looking for! Add me if you want some company ingame!

Welcome to warframe.

Enjoy your sleepless nights trying to get Vauban :P

but that aside, don't use your plat on frames/weapons, but rather slots for said frames and weapons, and for all cosmetics but the helmets and a few of the melee skins...

Edited by Magmahunter