Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Inc. [Recruitment Open] | Honor | Power| Glory |

-CdG-Revo

I appreciate the invite.  I'm actually rank 7 now officially.

I took a peek around the Dojo and didn't see anything that needed contributions with the exception of some decorations.. to which I did contribute some Plat.

Is there anything else we need contributions for?  (Meaning resources, or plat?)

Edited by El_Diablo007

I appreciate the invite.  I'm actually rank 7 now officially.

I took a peek around the Dojo and didn't see anything that needed contributions with the exception of some decorations.. to which I did contribute some Plat.

Is there anything else we need contributions for?  (Meaning resources, or plat?)

You could say that is an added benefit. That every time something new like a room or new research is out: before you could say "Bobs where is stalker uncle" it has already been built or researched. So when you get to the dojo and there is something new you want to check out, we would already have it :)

Hey! I messaged RevoThornax the other day and was going to join, but i don't think i ever got an invitation in-game. I want in before you guys fill up! ;)

You have been inducted into Tenno Inc.

I'd Love to join! I am fairly new to Warframe, about 2 weeks, but im loving the game and all of its gory space ninja action. A clan that makes the grind to get new weapons and warframes more interesting would be amazing. I currently run a Loki, with Dual Ether, a Burston and A Lato(soon to be bolton), not sure if that makes any difference. I'd like to get involved in the jobs and rank up! 

Hi ^^, i'm returnee and a little lost XD, so much new stuff,

i'm looking for friendly active community that can help me get back on my feet so i can help back ^-^.

IGN: Neverus

The heart of Tenno Inc. Will guide you now. Its a warm and caring heart. Its a strong heart that binds us all in Tenno Inc.

Hello potential clan mates

Heres some information if you are interested

Alias: Xavey

Profile level: 12 (13,000 xp off 13)

Warframes: all except Excaliber prime and Frost (not prime) all other warframes owned

Starchart: completed all nodes

I am looking for an active clan that will be competitive during events and willing to have fun and play missions with 

Willing to answer questions/ queries

Edited by Xavey

Hello potential clan mates

Heres some information if you are interested

Alias: Xavey

Profile level: 12 (13,000 xp off 13)

Warframes: all except Excaliber prime and Frost (not prime) all other warframes owned

Starchart: completed all nodes

I am looking for an active clan that will be competitive during events and willing to have fun and play missions with

Willing to answer questions/ queries

we will be proud to have you by our side. Edited by RevoThornax

Important notice: Updated info about events. We are NOT an event focused clan. But nothing will stop us now from winning. With lots of pro's in our family we will be sure to place within the top 10. (which is our goal for the next event)

Regarding further recruitment: we will no longer accept any applicants umder the rank 5.

Hey Revo, I posted this in game on our clan's topic... but wanted to ask  you on here...

I have a buddy that is a close personal friend and he's about to be rank 8.. he's in a clan, but wants to "defect" lol.. since they barely play and don't update their stuff..

Maybe I can send him an invite?  Or you can invite him if that's cool with you?

Hey Revo, I posted this in game on our clan's topic... but wanted to ask  you on here...

I have a buddy that is a close personal friend and he's about to be rank 8.. he's in a clan, but wants to "defect" lol.. since they barely play and don't update their stuff..

Maybe I can send him an invite?  Or you can invite him if that's cool with you?

Brother... He who is your bro shall be our bro'eth too!

I'll join if possible.  Be warned, i am full of noob goop, Its just all over the place.  I started few days ago and loving the game so far and looking for like minded folk.

Thanks

Ribblets

sorry to do this: if you are not rank 5 or above your application will be denied.

Hello Tenno!
I'm currently in another clan (storm tier) and out of all people they have, the most i've seen is 4 online at the same time (including me) so, i'm quite dissatisfied with them. Not to mention that allmost none of them have mic -.-
So, i'm interested greatly in your clan because you guys seem to actually be playing this game :P
Anyway, I have 2 questions.
1)Can i join?
2)What voice comms do you use?

If i'm accepted in your clan (wich i hope i am) can you please give me a few minutes to cut all ties with the former clan?

**EDIT**
Mastery rank: 7
Warframes: Main-Excalibur, allso have-Frost Prime, Volt, Ash

Edited by JouZ

Hello Tenno!
I'm currently in another clan (storm tier) and out of all people they have, the most i've seen is 4 online at the same time (including me) so, i'm quite dissatisfied with them. Not to mention that allmost none of them have mic -.-
So, i'm interested greatly in your clan because you guys seem to actually be playing this game :P
Anyway, I have 2 questions.
1)Can i join?
2)What voice comms do you use?

If i'm accepted in your clan (wich i hope i am) can you please give me a few minutes to cut all ties with the former clan?

**EDIT**
Mastery rank: 7
Warframes: Main-Excalibur, allso have-Frost Prime, Volt, Ash
you are accepted tenno :)

We like to use razor comms the most.

Edited by RevoThornax