Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pick Your Side: New Event Ideas

(PSN)ry3456

First of all id like to thank anyone who is reading this and please send feedback. Whoever gives valid contributions will get credit if any of this just so happens to get put into the game (i wish). Ok here is my idea... Once a month the warframe community gets split into two sides Lotus or the dreaded stalker. Then these two teams compeate head to head in an 8v8 conclave war. These 16 players fight to the death to defend their faction. The event goes on for about a week or so. The winner will recive a special reward but this is only if you contribute to the winning team (no switching sides you stay with who you pick). Keep in mind this is still a work in progress its not paved in stone. I hope if anyone reads this they can please spread the word if you like it because it could be a game changing idea (probably not just a thought). Also credits to... Notsobeastmode, Persiax14, Carntkillkieran, and ry3456 for helping come up with these ideas. Thank you for reading.

Edited by (PS4)ry3456

It's a neat idea but two things, what would the rewards be and well the fact that it's based on conclave.  Conclave as it stands is neither balanced (and considering frame abilities and weapons potentially impossible to balance) nor entirely functional so a lot of players have all but ignored it.