Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Aura Gaming... The Mature And Helpful Community (Recruitment Is Open!)

(PSN)INNERCHYLD

I am an older player 39 father of two looking for a mature yet friendly clan to help me grow into the game I have a level 30 excaliber and just started construction on my second warframe(the Rhino).  Still have a lot to learn about this game and am extremely interested in the clan

hi I'm new to everything and would really like to join a clan. Is there any room for me :) ? psn: StegOhSawrus

Have no fears, we have plenty of beginners and helpful experienced players in the clan so you should have no problems finding people to learn the game with:)

Hey I'm an off and on player but I really want to get into the clan aspect. Is there any room left in your clan? I would love to join! PSN:YoMyDixieNormas

Thats cool, we do not demand all the members to be online every day or anything ridiculous like that, I am a casual player myself so you are not alone in that:P

I am an older player 39 father of two looking for a mature yet friendly clan to help me grow into the game I have a level 30 excaliber and just started construction on my second warframe(the Rhino).  Still have a lot to learn about this game and am extremely interested in the clan

Family man, huh? Then you will fit right in, i think we have more married people in the clan then anyone else by this stageXD 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind an invite in a while (Monday afternoon), I can't get on my ps4 at the moment but I will tomorrow, then I will leave my current clan. (Unfortunently inactive) I usually play several weeks before taking a break. But I always come back every update and I'm already Mastery Rank 7.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...