Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Aura Gaming... The Mature And Helpful Community (Recruitment Is Open!)

(PSN)INNERCHYLD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking to join a clan if there are still any openings. Pretty casual warframe player. Played a bit with a clan before they disbanded and just getting back into it. I have forgot quite a bit and do not have the best build but would like a clan with mics will be on about 7 central tonight. More than glad to play a bit with any members before I am sent an invite. 

Looking to join a clan if there are still any openings. Pretty casual warframe player. Played a bit with a clan before they disbanded and just getting back into it. I have forgot quite a bit and do not have the best build but would like a clan with mics will be on about 7 central tonight. More than glad to play a bit with any members before I am sent an invite.

You need to leave your current clan first before you can get an invite.

Just msg PivotalAura or Me when you have left

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am new to the PS4 & this game. So obviously I'm a noob.

I will play warframe quite frequently as long as my work allows me to.

I just started warframe couple of days ago & quite like it since this is my 1st PS4 multiplayer game.

If it is ok, I like to join this clan.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

hi i have played warframe on pc with a few accounts but my pc was never powerful enough an the poor fps was getting annoying so i started playing on ps4.Now I'm looking for a clan and yours seems like an active,friendly an overall awsome clan .It is awsome that you have replied to all these comments.Hopefully see u in game

• 1 month later...