The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Aura Gaming... The Mature And Helpful Community (Recruitment Is Open!)

(PSN)INNERCHYLD

You guys look like a good group of people. Silver here. Been in the game since March on and off. Looking to get back in and the clan I'm in has died. I'm a social raven (instead of fluttering between conversations I scavenge what I can out of whatever I can get into), as such I'm always ready to help out and well as bleed whatever information I'm looking for at the time out of you }-]

As you can see I also have a thing for... metaphors... yea. Metaphors.

I play late nights EST mainly because of work and school but I deviate at random. Always up for hanging out in Party chats, squads, etc.

Favorite Warframe: Zephyr (I rarely play anything else).

Looking to join left a clan that for the amount of ppl that was in it wasnt very active or very childish in chat so everything i do have ive got on my own... I have all warframes yes i farmed, that includes Limbo..=) and hopefully Mesa woot woot most are max working on volt now, not a good shooter it is getting better but i am great with melee weapons.

I'm eastern time zone..i play at night after work for like 3-4 hours and the weekends so no way you wont find me online..

My Psn is Kh8osNJ76

I would love to join this clan if you have the room

I am on almost daily however im only Mastery 2 but i do a lot of grinding so i can help other low levels with increasing their Mastery ranks.

I am currently using an Excalibur (level 22) and prefer to use bows and swords. i am really eager to hear back from the clan but if you do get back to me, please do so on PlayStation 4.

If you need any more info on my Warframe, just ask.

Thank you for accepting this clan application as i will be eagerly awaiting a response

PSN ID: openrange117