Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amazing New Maps And Defense Mission Areas, Plus Amazing Tips On To Get Credits Fast :)

Kabeta

The new maps I think are brilliant. Extremely well played out with graphics and such. Especially the animation of the ship gliding over on top and dropping us off was awesome looking. And the though out of being outside was brilliant. It doesnt have to be more open, but hell it worked and it worked extremely well. And the new mod system. I know there is alot of h8 going on it, but if you look at before update6 mods where making the profit. "They still are" You just have to man up and sell them. How do you think us veteran's made our money lol. I posted a tip last night to teach new players how to multi-select mods to sell and that's what you do. So dont say the game is too hard to play. If you can complete a defense mission over and over again, then your good to go. You lived. So next step is to stock up on mods. Then suck up and multi-select and sell them. Then when you reach your limit of credits your comfortable with then grind back on upgrading. So lets say 1 defense mission, you get lucky and grind to wave 15 and get 20 mods. Average sell on mods varies from say 250-1k each not sure if its any higher. But hell really think. 20 mods is equivalent to say close to 20k+ in credits then your credits for completing the mission. And the new mod system does need a hair work. But my boltor is even way more powerful with mutishot and such than it was in update6 lol. It just takes alot of time and I'm a nice player trying to give decent tips out to the new players and such :) So I hope this helps. And I'm terribly sorry if my posts seem like 1 big block as the website wont let me paragraph or do anything in posting :P