Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Does Steal Fiber Do

masterneilx21

Each 'frame has a different amount of base armour. The amount of armour your 'frame has determines how much damage you will take [higher armour = less damage]. This reduction only affects health, your shields will always take full damage.

Check the Warframe Wikia to see how much armour your 'frame starts with.

Edited by Notso

Every warframe has a, currently hidden, armor stat that determines how much damage you take. Some warframes have a really low base armor (Ember, Volt), while others (Frost, Rhino) have very high armor. So, if you play a heavy armor warframe that 10% will be much more noticable.

Unfortunately, the base armor was visible in update 6 and prior updates, but for now it is still not displayed anywhere. Hope this helps!

i added steel fiber to my fram and it says 10% armour yet i am not seeing any changes.....so what does it do?

It's supossed to help you take less damage upon losing all your sheilds in a mob fight. But really thats only true when going against the corpus as they tend to not have 100% accuracy compared to the greenier and infested. Just a little extra security to help you have a hair more chance to escape and survive with your health. So say its kinda like a health amp, which means "doesn't increase health pools" but it makes your health points harder to take down. Hope this helps and makes it not too confusing to you :)