Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Twin Of Lotus, Orchid.

(PSN)GR13V4NC3

That sound very interesting but why not just make her part of the same faction? And that Orchid would be the more....I cant think of a better word but Tiny Tina essentially she would do just random things like in the middle of a transmission hack into it and then overriding your objectives like so:

(this is a mission with Rhino, Frost, Loki, and Trinity)

Lotus:"Capture the targets bring them back...//-- *feedback,static on image, Orchid appears"

Orchid:"Change in plans!! blow this place up! I'm sendin' in charges, light this up!"

*static again, Lotus reasserts control*

Lotus:"Disregard previous orders, new orders in find the the remote device that's interacting with our transmissions"

*guess who's back?! Orchid!!*

Orchid:"NOO wait!! Rhino do the truffle shuffle DO IT! Frost do the safety dance! Loki, Trinity tango for me!!"

You get the idea she is the more "spaztic" but hilarious. but now I've got rhino doing the truffle shuffle stuck in my head you don't even need to look at the any of this but think about rhino doin the truffle shuffle.

I like this, too. I was just trying to keep both around without stepping on toes, so to speak, but this might work too.

That sound very interesting but why not just make her part of the same faction? And that Orchid would be the more....I cant think of a better word but Tiny Tina essentially she would do just random things like in the middle of a transmission hack into it and then overriding your objectives like so:

(this is a mission with Rhino, Frost, Loki, and Trinity)

Lotus:"Capture the targets bring them back...//-- *feedback,static on image, Orchid appears"

Orchid:"Change in plans!! blow this place up! I'm sendin' in charges, light this up!"

*static again, Lotus reasserts control*

Lotus:"Disregard previous orders, new orders in find the the remote device that's interacting with our transmissions"

*guess who's back?! Orchid!!*

Orchid:"NOO wait!! Rhino do the truffle shuffle DO IT! Frost do the safety dance! Loki, Trinity tango for me!!"

You get the idea she is the more "spaztic" but hilarious. but now I've got rhino doing the truffle shuffle stuck in my head you don't even need to look at the any of this but think about rhino doin the truffle shuffle.

How srs/absurd they make her character is on them but the idea of interjecting decision points into missions on a random but regular basis sounds pretty cool.

Start mission with an objective -->Orchid interjects with alternate objective --> Choose who to obey.  

Obey Orchid enough --> Orchid is now your primary AI and the tables turn allowing role reversal. 

How srs/absurd they make her character is on them but the idea of interjecting decision points into missions on a random but regular basis sounds pretty cool.

Start mission with an objective -->Orchid interjects with alternate objective --> Choose who to obey.  

Obey Orchid enough --> Orchid is now your primary AI and the tables turn allowing role reversal. 

Love this ❦

Yeah. I was thinking that would be how it would, pretty much, go down. After a certain point down the line, the story is supposed to open up and reveal who and what the Lotus really is and is after and it would be at this point, or maybe even a little before, where Orchid will start breaking through, telling you what is going on and interjecting other objectives into the missions (little by little until the actual event happens. Some objectives would be parallel to the Lotus aims, others would completely take over the mission. It would vary to keep things interesting). I, of course, am not privy to the actual story that DE has lined-up for this reveal, but this, I think, would be a cool twist. 

* Just thought of this now, but it could be something similar to Resident Evil (the movies) and how there is the Red Queen and her twin sister (who I forget the name of, and they were once together under Umbrella, but after the demise of Earth and the corp, they went separate ways. One went homicidal and the other fell off the grid until found again or the time was right/ maybe was killed by the other. I don't remember the details, just the gist.  *

Keep the good Ideas coming ninjas! Thanks for your support, ideas and kudos!!

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3