The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Freezes And Timeouts

Morganna42

Since the U12 performance weirdness, I've been running the game very well. Unfortunately, my friend's computer isn't top-of-the-line and suffers occasional freezes if we load a new tileset or some-such. This normally wouldn't cause an issue except this:

Apparently Warframe's timeout threshold is ridiculously low. From the time I hear "hold on, I'm frozen" to the time I stop and turn around, he's disconnected. This is excessively frustrating especially in more team-oriented modes like defense where I have to take the time to desperately defend the pod after losing his Snow Globe/Penta/[insert other defensive boon here] or especially assassination, since you can't have people joining the game after the objective is complete.

It seems to be an easy fix: either extend the timeout threshold so people that freeze aren't booted from the game in less than five seconds, or make it so that players who happen to disconnect during a mission can rejoin at any time within a certain time period, say five minutes or so, before being locked out as normal if the objective's complete.