Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mini Event: Operation: Status Cleaning

Revel72

Lotus: Tenno our agent is on trouble he has had been identified as a traitor between our enemies. We need to lift some heat off of him. I will be attaching same signal what Ingron has right now to spread the attention off of him. He is on the mission too to have fifth to keep attention away from all of you.

Grineer and Corpus has dispatched their hunter units Ingron has been tested by these but they doesn't cause really much difficult between engagements or on engagement.

Shortly what is the mission:

Exterminate these hunter units from both faction about 45 and Ingron will have a reward you from lifting the heat. (more knowledge about the rewards on the later text)

At the mission:

Message from Ingron: Okay Tenno. I will be leaving the hunter units to paralyzed state with my marksman rifle. Let me remove the enemy units. Meet me at the next room I am waiting.

Message from Lotus: Tenno. Ingron is waiting at the next room for you. Move together and spread out on larger rooms order to misguide hunter units to engage one of the five signals. Ingron has worn perfect armor to take heat. It should allow Grineer and Corpus foot men to focus on him while you clean up the hunter units. They are not really armed well but they has double fire rate than standard foot men.

Message from Ingron: This armor will keep me safe but I hope you that you get them killed fast as possible. Remember all fourth level abilities are useless against them. I had tested the material of these hunter units. They are resistant against Corrosive, Toxin, Viral and Gas damage if my calculations are correct about 45% less effective. Don't be sad Tenno this material doesn't love to deal with Slash and puncture damage. Puncture and Slash damage are 35%

More efficent against these units same thing on both faction hunter units. I hope you have packed correct tools against these units you don't want me to do your job don't you?

Message from Lotus: How much Tenno needed to exterminate these hunter units? Was it 45 for your grand reward?

Message from Ingron: Umm... We should get on that later mission is calling. I will send a message to each Tenno who has assisted me or one of my deployed clones. Let's go now.

Hunter unit: Grineer:

They has 200 shields. 150 armor and 400 health. Mk-1 Braton as primary weapon, sidearm Sicarus and melee weapon machete. Basically grineer lancer but colored light grey and light brown camo.

Hunter unit: Corpus:

Has 500 shields. 95 armor and 350 health. Basically moa version of harvester and a bit fusion MOA. Weapons are two MOA laserators or what heck they are.

Rewards: Exterminating 20 hunter units and you will be rewarded with Counter Strike emblem. 35 and you will be rewarded with blueprint of Ingron's light machine gun and handgun killing maxinum 45 and you will be rewarded with fully constructed Ingron's weapons including his knife.

Wanna kill more of them. Killing 75 hunter units total no matter which faction hunter units you killed and you will be rewarded with Ingron's armor camo and ghost emblem.

Messages from Ingron if getting targeted by Hunter unit: "Hunter here! Come get some Tenno" "Hunter!"

Ingron's weapons:

Heonra: LMG

Tunda: Heavy handgun

Kloen: Spec ops knife.

Edited by Revel72