Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Frame Concept] Aestra V3.0

69amz

A mate of mine who also plays Warframe liked my concept for Aeon. He also provided me with suggestions to integrate space-based powers, as well as time-based ones. Thus was Aestra created. Please provide feedback. I would very much like to see Aestra brought into the game. I believe that her powers would be amazing and useful.

Name: Aestra (play on the latin word for star)

Visual Description: female, purple-silver skin with black trim, body frame similar to Tempo from Marvel Comics

Attributes:

Health: 100 (250)

Power: 150 (300)

Armour: 65

Shields: 80 (200)

Sprint Speed: 1.125

Polarities: 4x =, 1x V, 1x -

Aura Polarity: -

Abilities:

[1] Rift Blade (25)

Launches a blade of spatial energy. It deals damage as it punches through enemies and terrain.

* Has infinite punch-through (apparently, if such a thing was possible, it would cut through matter like it was air).

[2] Chronolock (50)

Emits an invisible wave of temporal energy, causing all nearby enemies and projectiles to become frozen in time.

* All projectiles, including hitscan ones, are frozen.

* Enemies that are killed during the effect will execute their death animation when the effect ends.

[3] Void Portal (75)

Creates a portal in front of Aestra. Enemy projectiles which enter the portal are spat back along their original path. If an enemy enters the portal, they suffer massive damage.

* The projectile "spit-back" occurs after about 0.5 seconds of one entering the portal.

* Just because a projectile returns along its original path doesn't mean it will hit anything - enemies can and do move around.

* The attacks of weapons like the Ignis and Synapse are also affected, and gain infinite range when spat back out.

[4] Dilation (100)

Disrupts the flow of time in an area around Aestra, causing all enemies to move and attack slower than normal for a limited time.

* The caster and their allies are unaffected, and will continue to move/attack/react normally.

* Enemy attacks that are hitscan will slow down to projectile speed.

If a "Warframe Profile" video was done, I would imagine this is what would be spoken by Lotus:

This is "Aestra". Wielder of the fabric of space-time, her abilities can both disrupt and destroy an enemy force.

"Rift Blade" fires forward an arcing slash of spatial energy. The projectile travels forever and will punch-through anything in its path, damaging enemies along the way.

"Chronolock" emits a pulse of temporal power, forcing nearby enemies and projectiles into frozen stasis for a limited time.

"Void Portal" creates a portal in front of Aestra, swallowing and then spitting back all enemy projectiles that enter it. Enemies that step inside the portal are dealt massive damage.

With "Dilation", time slows down for all enemies in the vicinity, while leaving your allies unaffected. This allows your team to move and attack faster than the enemy can react.

All of Aestra's abilities can be further enhanced with Duration and Cost-Reduction mods. Range mods will also increase the size of Void Portal, as well as the radius of both Chronolock and Dilation.

With both time and space under her control, Aestra can manipulate the very battlefield itself. Use with care, Tenno!