The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Ground Level Suggestion

SgVladimir

Would be nice to see a foresty open level where the warframes could have the option to climb on trees,zipline between them,jump from tree to tree (ninja stye) and the option to have this map on "day time"(sunny) or "night time"(dark) for a more challanging play .To have nice aerial kills,drop kills when jumping down from a tree. Also on the existing maps when I run on a wall and I unmount at the perfect time I can drop kill with a higher critical chance an enemy.

Also to assign this new forresty/jungleish map a new faction. Let's say a warrior tribe faction (like the blue guys from Avatar) with extemly high hunting skills using spears,bows,knifes and swords. Also some animals would be nice,like some sort of lions or cheetahs.

I'm not sure your wish will be granted soon, cause from all the threads that I've seen about more enemies/factions that the devs were in, they were not going to add more factions, despite more factions meaning more variety and I want moar nao, lol. Also not to be nitpicky, but cheetas and lions don't live in jungle/forest, I get the drift some future jungle/ forest animals would be nice. The level would have to be like in some sort of valley like area too for it to be procedurally generated like the game is.

Im 'loling' on how he emphasize Lions and Cheetahs and presuming they live in the Jungle. Rofl

And there's no such thing as 'Futuristic Animals' since evolution progress is damn slow. Unless the Grineers clone Earth Animals with an Alien species like what they did to themselves.

Lets just say OP meant an Open World instead of Hunting in the WIlds. I prefer to jumping on roofs and hiding like Lara Croft.

Something like more of AC and Tomb Raider and a bit of Halo Background...WF will flip the tables of the gaming world

The thing with "cheetahs and lions" is that I was trying to exemplify a possibility. I know well that a lion or a cheetah does not live in a forrest or a jungle. (They live in the Savannas ^-^ ) Of course I was emphasizing on the possibility of wild animals :)

Some crazy &#! wolfes would be nice or something that looks like that...