Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Twin Warframes!

LordMuramasa

I just thought it would a cool idea to add in two warframes at once, and sister models at that ! Not good with naming them so I'll pick random names :P

Masamune- 

(1) Fire slash- Masamune focuses her energy to unleash a medium sized crescent slash dealing (80/110/140/175) damage in a straight line infront of her.

(2) Fire Imbue- Masamune imbues her melee weapon and guns with high fire damage for a set duration. 20 secs (10%/20%/30%)

(3) Narsce- Masamune uses her magical abilities to to grant her self a slight health regen. (.5%/.10%/.15%)

(4) Phoenix Uprise- Masamune focuses all of her energy to unleash many Fire slashes in greater size and multiple directions for massive damage. (1250/1500/1750/2000)

Starter Stats:

Health-70

Shield-100

Power-120

Armor-175

Speed- 1.50

Murasame-

(1)Earth glaive- Murasame slams her fist into the ground causing the ground to multiple spikes to arise through the ground in a small area. (35/65/95/120)

(2)Shield Overload- Murasame completely depletes her shield to sends it to other warframes in need! (5m/7m/9m)

(3)Entangle- Murasame releases ethereal tree vines across a set circular area, entangling enemies for 15 secs. (45/75/105/135dmg)

(4)Olympus!- Murasame focuses all of her energy within herself to create a giant valcano, which erupts causing high speed falling lava rocks to swarm the skies and hitting enemies. (1350/1600/1850/2100)

Starter stats:

Health 115

Shield-65

Power-100

Armor-225

Speed-1.02

These were just some concepts I would really like to see! A soloable fire based, and the first real earth style based warframes. They look really cool in my head, but saddly enough, what my head see's my hand does sticks.

Tell me whatcha think!

EDIT:

The reason their stats are different is due to the type of style frame they are. Twins are not all identical, the concept is that the frames them selfs would look very similar but still different due to the type of power they are.

I believe, as a person states below "Sister frames" would set well. 

Again, this is just a concept idea, that will probably never meet DE standards, even though the frame look is totally up to them XDD

Thanks for what feedback is given, and hope more comes through!

Edited by LordMuramasa

If you are gonna bring Twin warframes, there should be a male and a female (for people whining about no gender swap, you know), and they should share the same stats and the same theme. 

Just my advice ^^' 

I like your overall idea but still we already have a fire warframe :< 

If we kept this idea of fire for the twin, there should be one offensive fire and the other would be a defensive one.

Also in my mind they should get a damage buff when both of them get in the same squad.

Why can't they be brothers? or Brother and sister? lol

Because of brother-sister complexes for the the frames themselves your not the first sadly to make an Earth frame but I think you did a good job with it the others I've seen were un-balanced although 1.5 speed is a little to much loki being the fastest only has 1.25, I wish the DE didn't say they were going to not make an Earth frame it would be a nice addition to the team

A tip I give a lot of people that have frame ideas is to check this page to get a good idea on the balance system that DE uses for the game http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframes_Comparison

Edited by Sasoka

And the stat differ varies because though they are twins they differ in style. Since Masamune is set to solo, but her abilites are high magic and self regen, I gave her more magic and speed, less shield but more health. and reverse for Murasame because she is set to defensive support roll. not all twins are identical ;p